Weekly activity calendar for participants from Metzineres. This month we have:
- Fanzine Workshop
- XADUD Meetings (Network of Women Who Use Drugs)
- Feminist Self-Defense Workshop
- Monologueando: Monologists Workshop, with Vidda Priego
- Kosmetikín: Natural cosmetics workshop
- DIRD Meetings (Womxn Promoters of Harm Reduction)
- Pa'Ella: The Friday paella in the Ágora Juan Andrés Benítez
- ArtiSana: Arttherapy workshop
- Make-up with Koral
- Crispelis: Movies and popcorn!
Special activities in June:
- Thursday 2: International Sex Workers Day
- Friday 10: MetziRadio
- Sunday 12: Flea Market
- Sunday 26: Support. Don't Punish day! (Rambla del Raval)
In addition, at any time:
- Naloxona Express Workshop
- Medical, health, social and education accompaniment
- Sleep during the day
- Clothes, washing machine, shower, food, computers, internet
- ...and above all, solidarity and mutual support!
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday* and Saturday from 14 to 21h.
- Tuesday 16 to 21h.
- Sunday is closed.
*Fridays we're in the Agora Juan Andrés Benítez from noon until 17:00, approx.; then we're going to our premises.
Address of the site of the Metzineres:
Carrer de la Lluna, 3